Thursday 10 December 2015

minor project finally over.

During my long stay in the Philippines, I had doubts about going back in the UK and finishing my final year. Being away from your homeland is never an easy feeling despite living here in UK in the past 8 years. It is hard not compare and miss the things I grew up with especially my hometown, friends and close relatives. Third year, being the final year and the only chance for us to completely decide and do whatever we would like to do, I came to realize that maybe doing my project based on my homeland would be a good idea. 

Minor project did not start and end very well for me. I felt like the research and photographs that I took were not sufficient enough in order to produce huge amounts of work most especially during the drawing module. Drawing is one of my weak points, despite trying to do better every day to improve my drawing skills, I still consider it as my weaker point.





No comments:

Post a Comment