Friday 26 February 2016

FINALLY, A FULL BAY!!

After a loooooooonnnnnnggggg week of hard work and determination, I have finally filled my studio bay with pieces of my development work and samples. For weeks, my walls have remained bare and empty caused by my lack of perseverance and inspiration. My tutorial has definitely helped me a lot especially in changing my mindset about things and managing my anxiety about doing work regardless of the outcome.


I think my theme and concept is clearly displayed by my current development work. The colours I have used are still within my colour palette although brighter colours could have been used on some samples. My developments display not only a single technique in designing but rather a wide variety of design application techniques which I believe has improved a lot compared to the last two years of being on this course.



No comments:

Post a Comment