Saturday 19 March 2016

FINAL DESIGNS

Finally started my final designs after many weeks of design development. From doing simple and basic batik on paper to doing batik samples on fabric, I have decided to do 2 metre final design on fabric. For my finals, i intend to do most fabric lengths with the technique batik. Instead of feeling anxious about the upcoming deadline and the never ending list of things to do, I feel very excited about producing many batik, digital and embroidered finals. Despite all the time I wasted procrastinating and sitting on my desk, I am finally starting to something exciting and represents my feeling about being away from home. 



Each of these took me at least 8 hours a day to finish. It has been EXHAUSTING but every time I look at the work I produced in a day, it motivates me more to keep going and produce even better work.





No comments:

Post a Comment